Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Manual GuideThis section contains information you need to know to assemble your Note7 device. And Note7 Tutorial for the first step, let’s start with installing the SIM Card and a Memory Card. Actually you don’t have to install it first for using the device. When you subscribe to a cellular network, there’s a plug-in SIM card provided. Tutorial to install it into the Note 7, follow the steps below:
- Insert the removal tool into the hole on the SIM card/Memory card tray, and then push until the tray pops out.
- Place the SIM card on the tray with the card’s gold contacts face down into the device.
- Place the memory card on the tray with the gold contacts facing down, too.
- Slide the SIM card/Memory card tray back inti the slot.
- Turn the device on by pressing and hold the Power key until the device turns on. This is the same button to turn it off by doing the same step when the device is on.
- Use Samsung Note 7 Smart Switch to transfer contacts, photos, and other content from your old device or use the included USB connector to copy content.
- Initial Set Up. There will be a welcome screen in the display when the first time you turn the device on. This display guides you through the basics of setting up the Note 7. Just follow the prompts to choose a default language, connect to a Wi-Fi network, set up accounts, choose location services, learn about your device’s feature, and more.
- Select Smart Switch during set up
- Follow the on screen prompts and select the content to transfer.
Tutorial Note7 Settings the Samsung account – it is important for access to Samsung content and apps on the device. You can set up your existing Samsung account or create a new Samsung account.
Google account – it is useful to fully utilize its Android features, including Gmail, Google Hangouts, Google Play Store, and more. You can also set up new account or use your existing account.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 S Pen
As we all know, the Note 7 is also equipped with an S Pen. The Note7 S Pen is stores inside your device for convenient access. When you need to use this, you can do the simple steps below:
- Push the S Pen inward until it pops out of the device
- Slide the S Pen out the rest of the way using the notch on the end of the S Pen.