Samsung Galaxy Note 7 You pull the stylus from its holster, and an "Air Command" menu appears on the right edge of the screen. It's the control community for the stylus, and your choices go past notes and drawings. Interpret gives you a chance to drift over content with the pen to see interpretations, and Magnify grows parts of the screen up to 300 percent. Look is harder to clarify: You open an application, and Glance places it in a little window at the base corner of the screen Samsung Note 7. You can amplify that application window by drifting the stylus over it. It's convenient for referencing things in a program while making an email or content.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 S Pen SetupThe Galaxy Note 7 S Pen Setup S Note app helps you create, edit, and manage notes.
Sign in to your Samsung account or Ever note account to access your notes in S Note from any device.
With S Note, create content by typing, writing, drawing, and even recording voice, video, or taking pictures. Templates are provided to make content creation easy and help keep things organized.
Galaxy Note 7 Create a Note
To create a note with S Note:
- From a Home screen, tap Apps > S Note.
- Tap the Add icon.
- Use the S Pen to create content.
- To use a template, tap More > Add template.
- When finished, tap Save.
When in the S Note app, you can edit notes as follows the tutorial:
- Tap a note to view it.
- Tap Edit to edit the note.
When creating or editing a note in S Note, some helpful modes and Galaxy Note 7 tools are provided.
- Handwriting mode: Write or draw freehand with the S Pen. Tap once to select Handwriting mode. Tap again to change the S Pen settings.
- Eraser mode: Erase content from the note. Tap once to select the eraser. Tap again to change the Eraser settings.
- Text mode: Type text using the keyboard. Tap once to select Text mode. Tap again to change the Text settings.
- Snap note: Add a note page by taking a picture. After you take a picture, crop the image as desired. The cropped image is then added as a page to your current note.
- Selection mode: Select content in the note. Tap once to use Selection mode. Tap again to switch between Lasso and Rectangle modes. Draw around the content you wish to select. Depending on the selection, several options are available to move, edit, or reshape the content.
- Undo: Tap to undo the last action.
- Redo: Tap to redo the last action.
- S Pen (and finger) Mode: Tap to switch between S Pen only edit mode and S Pen and finger edit mode.
- Save: Tap to save the note. The note switches to View mode. To edit the note again, tap Edit.
- More: Tap to view more options for the note.